The Complete Power BI Practical Course 2020
Power BI: Jump start your career as Power BI developer
- How to create data models inside Power BI
- Get a good solid understanding of DAX
- How to build beautiful and interactive dashboards that can be presented to clients
- How to shape your data to meet the needs of the business
- Get a full exposure of the dashboard creation and sharing process
- A computer, both Windows and Mac users are welcome
Learn how to work with Power BI the practical way!
This course is designed for students who like to learn by doing.
Packed with real-life business scenarios along with quizzes and projects to build, this course will give you the solid understanding required to jump start your career as Power BI developer.
We will not only teach you how to create stunning dashboards, but we will also introduce you to data modelling, data transformations, teach you how to write DAX, set up calculated columns and measures, generate roles, and of course share your dashboards with your team or clients.
Power BI allows you to connect to hundreds of data sources and quickly analyse your data for free. And, although Power BI desktop may not be available for Mac, this course will show you an easy solution that allows you to use Power BI desktop on your Mac for free for the next 12 months!
This course is suitable for complete beginners, intermediate and advanced users, as we’ll guide you every step of your journey with easy to understand explanations.
Click ‘Buy now’ and start your Power BI journey today!
- Power BI beginners
- Power BI advanced users
- People interested in a career in business intelligence
Size: 3.42 GB