Dominate Social Media by Building a Following to Increase Engagement and Sales.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand Facebook Marketing Strategies.
Understand Twitter Marketing Strategies.
Understand Instagram Marketing Strategies.
- Understand Pinterest Marketing Strategies.
- Understand LinkedIn Marketing Strategies
- Setup Business acounts with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Create a Logo, Cover Image, and Build Consistency across all social media.
- Students will need a website. I recommend Bluehost or Hostgator.
- Students should purchase OptimizePress plugin for WordPress.
Looking to grow your own brand through social media?
Having trouble gaining followers who like, comment, and share your content?
Not really sure how to increase your presence on social media?
Whatever your motivation to start and increase your brand on social media, you’ve come to the right place.
This is a Comprehensive Guide to Social Media Marketing Strategies
Are you ready to get more business leads using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, and Live Streaming?
Are you ready to build connections with customers via social media?
You’ll learn how to drive sales, attract new customers and master social media (the right way).
Social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest, Periscope, Blab, and Google+ all have thousands of customers waiting for you.
The objective is to be everywhere. Create a unified front and gain followers across all social media channels.
What does this course give you?
- Introduction to social media marketing strategies before diving into specific platforms.
- Facebook marketing strategies
- Twitter marketing strategies
- Instagram marketing strategies
- Pinterest marketing strategies
- Reddit marketing strategies
- Discover the power of business branding
- Discover the power of customer engagement
The key is to create a brand that is consistent across all channels.
Click the “BUY NOW” button straight away at the top right of this page because every second you delay is costing you money.
- Students with 1,000 or less followers.
- Students who want to start building a social media following.
Created by Skillhance, LLC, Matt Bernstein
Last updated 12/2016
Size: 1.30 GB