Learn about Salesforce lightning framework through a real-time project.
- Enable Lightning Components in your Salesforce org
How to Use Static Resources in a Lightning Application
Create an Apex Controller that exposes data and logic to Lightning Applications
- Create a Lightning Application
- Create Lightning Components
- Create Lightning Events
- Communicate between Lightning Components using Lightning Events
- Standard and Force.com components
- UI components
- Value providers
- Will be able to build lightning application
- Know the basic of programming
- Recent version of Google Chrome
- Know the basic of Salesforce
What is Salesforce Lightning framework??
Lightning includes the Lightning Component Framework and it has some very exciting tools for developers. Lightning makes it easier to build responsive applications for any device within less amount of time and effort.
What Lightning has???
- Lightning components give you a client-server framework that speeds up the development , improves the app performance, and is ideal for use with the Salesforce1 mobile app.
- The Lightning App Builder gives you the power to build apps visually, without code, quicker than ever before using custom-built Lightning components. You can make your Lightning components available in the LightningApp Builder so administrators can build custom user interfaces without code.
Why Lightning component is so popular and why everyone is talking about Lightning???
- Out-of-the-Box Component Set
- Event-driven architecture
- Faster development
- Device-aware and cross browser compatibility
Why You should take this course??
- If you want to make your own saleforce App using Lightning.
- One and only course on Salesforce Lightning available on udemy platform.
- If you like to learn by examples rather then some slideshow.
- If you like to practice along with me.
- If you are interested to take your career to next level.
- Anyone who is familiar with programming
- Knows the basic of programming
- familiar with salesforce out of the box features
Created by Deepika Khanna
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 516.23 MB