Python Django- For Beginner to an Expert
What you’ll learn
- For developing a web application or API backend.
- For rapid development of some web applications.
- Deploying the application fast and scaling it according to your needs.
- A perfect ORM for working with a database instead of database queries.
- To develop a secure single page application for either retrieving data or posting data.
- you will learn how to create a new django project
- Learn how to register ARE model to the admin
- Will discuss crop, different models etc.
- you will get understand the manager, row sql queries,URL configuration.
- Will learn how to create HTML page,forms creation, form of validation in detail.
- How to use admin interface
- Modify the index
- Generic Views
- Basic concepts in JAVA
- Basic Python and web development knowledge is required
- No prior Django experience is required at all
Django is a Python-based Web Application Framework that follows the Model-View-Controller architectural pattern. As one of the most popular Web Application Frameworks available today, Django has an extensive amount of documentation and extensions available. It is also built primarily for data-driven websites. A non-profit organization and an active community of developers contribute to Django’s platform, which is both open-source and free. The advantages of using Django are rapid development and less code. Django also provides an administrative interface and many bundled components. Websites such as The Washington Times, Instagram, Spotify, dropbox, and Nextdoor used Django for development, and employers frequently sought Django developers and Python specialists for web development.
By this course, you will be confident:
For developing a web application or API backend.
For rapid development of some web applications.
Deploying the application fast and scaling it according to your needs.
A perfect ORM for working with a database instead of database queries.
To develop a secure single page application for either retrieving data or posting data,
Django is a free & open-source framework. Less time & fewer codes. Django provides built-in features for everything including Django admin interface, default database, SQLlite3, etc.
As a Python-based web framework, Django is primarily used by web developers. Because developers can use Django for both front- and backend web development, it’s useful for frontend developers, backend web developers, and full-stack web developers. Large enterprises such as Instagram, Mozilla, and Pinterest are driven by Django and contribute to the Django community. Everyone from entry-level web developers to senior web architects can make a promising career with Django.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners
- Professionals looking to bridge gaps in their knowledge
- Anybody can get a join in this course, a beginner, professional or an expert who wish to get updated or to be remain refresh the django concepts.
Created by Happy Learnings
Last updated 2/2022
Size: 4.82 GB