Dive deep into the psychology of the mind and behaviour, and become certified in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
A language that motivates and creates change – presuppositions.
To understand representational systems, learning styles and eye movements.
To assist other people in an NLP based coaching relationship.
Break out of unhelpful habits and generate the change you want.
Increase your ability to communicate with people authentically.
To understand how the mind works and the psychology of mind and behaviour.
Develop deep self-awareness and influential social effectiveness.
Enhance your mental wellbeing, overall assertiveness and resilience.
Understand the principal motivations behind human performance.
To deliver engaging presentations that captivate audiences.
Set and accomplish meaningful goals that naturally inspire you.
PLUS: Join the private ‘Principles Into Practice’ community group.
No prior knowledge of Neuro-Linguistic Programming is needed to join this course.
Learners are prompted to take relevant notes (for self-reflection only).
This course can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection.
An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn ‘on the go’.
Access your training course from a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
Additional PDF materials are included to further your learning.
Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) is a fascinating field of study that people study to understand human behaviour, communicate more effectively with other people, and fast-track their personal development or professional growth.
This complete NLP Practitioner training offers a broad range of time-proven life principles you can use to develop your relationships, increase your productivity and generate profound self-awareness alongside a robust collection of people skills.
Neurolinguistic Programming is a unique field of study that exists to help people review their attitudes, perspectives and behaviour for creating positive improvements and changes. In learning to understand new perspectives, people typically become more acquainted with themselves. Learning new outlooks is what stimulates personal growth.
NLP relates our perceptions, personal beliefs, emotions, behaviours, attitudes and communication styles to the results and outcomes we experience on a day-to-day basis. You will progress from understanding the basics, to confidently applying the different NLP principles (and practices) in all aspects of your personal or professional life.
NLP Practitioner training tends to attract people who want to understand themselves better or start a new career that positively supports others. NLP Practitioners often want to make a profound impact and change peoples lives, but they don’t want to study traditional psychology for years. NLP offers a basis for stimulating progressive self-improvement.
In this NLP Practitioner Certification training, you’ll learn how to:
- Heighten your self-awareness and social effectiveness.
- Reprogram your mind for optimal success and achievement.
- Recognise opportunities for advancing your personal growth.
- Interact in a way that forms a profound connection with others.
- Communicate honestly, transparently and assertively.
- Build dynamic people skills into your day-to-day relationships.
- Create a future vision that is in alignment with your values.
- Use an effective goal-setting process to achieve success.
- Conflict intervention – build conflict-proof relationships.
- Defeat procrastination or a general lack of motivation.
- And much, much more.
The training and materials you receive are designed to familiarise you with a useful roadmap for accomplishing your goals and fulfilling your personal or professional potential. You will also be able to observe real (video) demonstrations so you can put into practice what you’ve learned.
As you are shown how to apply what you learn, you can wholly emerge in the application of the NLP principles and processes that are shared. This ensures you leave this NLP Practitioner course with clarity about what’s important to you, and also feeling confident in your ability to incorporate this training in your own life, as well as when working with other people.
The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology (Achology) is respected among the world’s leading authorities in providing compelling online education experiences in alternative and integrative approaches in applied psychology, personal development and professional growth.
This Achology certified training course comes with over 42 hours of video-based training, and a wide range of Neurolinguistic Programming supplementary resources which you can download and apply on yourself, or those who you share what you’ve learned with in the future.
You will have INSTANT access to all of the online self-study materials to begin straight away! You will also get LIFETIME access, to any updates that are made within the self-study AND the course contents!
The advantages of taking this course are that you can study it anywhere and from any device. You’re protected by a full money-back guarantee – which means that you can enrol on the course today, absolutely risk-free.
- Anyone interested in self-improvement, personal development or helping other people to grow benefit from NLP Practitioner training.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming offers a unique set of communication skills to coaches, parents, therapists and leadership or management teams.
- HR experts, lawyers, teachers, business owners, students, IT managers, social workers and personal trainers often benefit from studying NLP.
- This program will benefit those eager to change their career and begin a coaching practice (full or part-time).
- To ensure you make the right investment decision, you can view three preview videos to get a feel for the course style and content.
- This training course is ideal for those learners students who want a comprehensive NLP training that combines an elegant balance of theory, experience-based knowledge and practical demonstrations.
Created by Kain Ramsay
Last updated 12/2020
Size: 81.35 GB