Start from 0 & learn both topics simultaneously from scratch by writing 20+ hacking programs
- 170+ videos on Python programming & ethical hacking
- Install hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux)
- Learn 2 topics at the same time – Python programming & Ethical Hacking
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level
- Write over 20 ethical hacking and security programs
- Learn by example, by writing exciting programs
- Model problems, design solutions & implement them using Python
- Write programs in Python 2 and 3
- Write cross platform programs that work on Windows, OS X & Linux
- Have a deep understanding on how computer systems work
- Have a strong base & use the skills learned to write any program even if its not related to hacking
- Understand what is Hacking, what is Programming, and why are they related
- Design a testing lab to practice hacking & programming safely
- Interact & use Linux terminal
- Understand what MAC address is & how to change it
- Write a python program to change MAC address
- Use Python modules and libraries
- Understand Object Oriented Programming
- Write object oriented programs
- Model & design extendable programs
- Write a program to discover devices connected to the same network
- Read, analyse & manipulate network packets
- Understand & interact with different network layers such as ARP, DNS, HTTP ….etc
- Write a program to redirect the flow of packets in a network (arp spoofer)
- Write a packet sniffer to filter interesting data such as usernames and passwords
- Write a program to redirect DNS requests (DNS Spoofer)
- Intercept and modify network packets on the fly
- Write a program to replace downloads requested by any computer on the network
- Analyse & modify HTTP requests and responses
- Inject code in HTML pages loaded by any computer on the same network
- Downgrade HTTPS to HTTP
- Write a program to detect ARP Spoofing attacks
- Write payloads to download a file, execute command, download & execute, download execute & report …..etc
- Use sockets to send data over TCP
- Send data reliably over TCP
- Write client-server programs
- Write a backdoor that works on Windows, OS X and Linux
- Implement cool features in the backdoor such as file system access, upload and download files and persistence
- Write a remote keylogger that can register all keystrikes and send them by Email
- Interact with files using python (read, write & modify)
- Convert python programs to binary executables that work on Windows, OS X and Linux
- Convert malware to torjans that work and function like other file types like an image or a PDF
- Bypass Anti-Virus Programs
- Understand how websites work, the technologies used and how to test them for weaknesses
- Send requests towebsites and analyse responses
- Write a program that can discover hidden paths in a website
- Write a program that can map a website and discover all links, subdomains, files and directories
- Extract and submit forms from python
- Run dictionary attacks and guess login information on login pages
- Analyse HTML using Python
- Interact with websites using Python
- Write a program that can discover vulnerabilities in websites
- Basic IT knowledge
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
Welcome this great course where you’ll learn python programming and ethical hacking at the same time, the course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in any of these topics, and by the end of it you’ll be at a high intermediate level being able to combine both of these skills and write python programs to hack into computer systems exactly the same way that black hat hackers do, and use the programming skills you learn to write any program even if it has nothing to do with hacking.
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, we’ll start with basics on ethical hacking and python programming, installing the needed software and then we’ll dive and start programming straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by writing useful hacking programs, so we’ll never have any boring dry programming lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each aims to achieve a specific goal, the goal is usually to hack into a certain system, so we’ll start by learning how this system work and its weaknesses, and then you’ll lean how to write a python program to exploit these weaknesses and hack the system, as we write the program I will teach you python programming from scratch covering one topic at a time, so by the end of the course you’re going to have a number of ethical hacking programs written by yourself (see below) from backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvesters, network hacking tools, website hacking tools and the list goes on. You’ll also have a deep understanding on how computer systems work, how to model problems, design an algorithm to solve problems and implement the solution using python.
As mentioned in this course you will learn both ethical hacking and programming at the same time, so here are some of the topics that will be covered in the course:
- Writing programs for python 2 and 3.
- Using modules and libraries.
- Variables, types …etc.
- Handling user input.
- Reading and writing files.
- Data structures.
- Desiccation making.
- Object oriented programming.
- Packet manipulation using scapy.
- Socket programming.
- String manipulation.
- Compiling programs to binary executables.
- Sending & receiving HTTP requests.
- Parsing HTML.
- + more!
- Basics of network hacking / penetration testing.
- Changing MAC address & bypassing filtering.
- Network mapping.
- ARP Spoofing – redirect the flow of packets in a network.
- DNS Spoofing – redirect requests from one website to another.
- Spying on any client connected to the network – see usernames, passwords, visited urls ….etc.
- Inject code in pages loaded by any computer connected to the same network.
- Replace files on the fly as they get downloaded by any computer on the same network.
- Detect ARP spoofing attacks.
- Bypass HTTPS.
- Create malware for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Create trojans for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Hack Windows, OS X and Linux using custom backdoor.
- Bypass Anti-Virus programs.
- Use fake login prompt to steal credentials.
- Display fake updates.
- Use own keylogger to spy on everything typed on a Windows & Linux.
- Learn the basics of website hacking / penetration testing.
- Discover subdomains.
- Discover hidden files and directories in a website.
- Run wordlist attacks to guess login information.
- Discover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities.
- Discover weaknesses in websites using own vulnerability scanner.
Programs you’ll build in this course:
You’ll learn all the above by implementing the following hacking programs
- mac_changer – changes MAC Address to anything we want.
- network_scanner – scans network and discovers the IP and MAC address of all connected clients.
- arp_spoofer – runs an arp spoofing attack to redirect the flow of packets in the network allowing us to intercept data.
- packet_sniffer – filters intercepted data and shows usernames, passwords, visited links ….etc
- dns_spoofer – redirects DNS requests, eg: redirects requests to from one domain to another.
- file_interceptor – replaces intercepted files with any file we want.
- code_injector – injects code in intercepted HTML pages.
- arpspoof_detector – detects ARP spoofing attacks.
- execute_command payload – executes a system command on the computer it gets executed on.
- execute_and_report payload – executes a system command and reports result via email.
- download_and_execute payload – downloads a file and executes it on target system.
- download_execute_and_report payload – downloads a file, executes it, and reports result by email.
- reverse_backdoor – gives remote control over the system it gets executed on, allows us to
- Access file system.
- Execute system commands.
- Download & upload files
- keylogger – records key-strikes and sends them to us by email.
- crawler – discovers hidden paths on a target website.
- discover_subdomains – discovers subdomains on target website.
- spider – maps the whole target website and discovers all files, directories and links.
- guess_login – runs a wordlist attack to guess login information.
- vulnerability_scanner – scans a target website for weaknesses and produces a report with all findings.
As you build the above you’ll learn:
- Setting up a penetration testing lab to practice hacking safely.
- Installing Kali Linux and Windows as virtual machines inside ANY operating system.
- Linux Basics.
- Linux terminal basics.
- How networks work.
- How clients communicate in a network.
- Address Resolution Protocol – ARP.
- Network layers.
- Domain Name System – DNS.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol – HTTP.
- How anti-virus programs work.
- Connecting devices over TCP.
- Transferring data over TCP.
- How website work.
- GET & POST requests.
- And more!
By the end of the course you’re going to have programming skills to write any program even if it has nothing to do with hacking, but you’ll learn programming by programming hacking tools!
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
- This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity, no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
- Anybody interested in learning Python programming
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security
Last updated 6/2020
Size: 12.58 GB