Learn iOS 12, Swift 4, ARKit, CoreML, App Design, Advanced Programming and Much More.
What you’ll learn
- Submit iOS apps to the Apple App Store
- Understand the basic concepts of programming
- Apply for JR iOS developer jobs
- Work fluently with Swift and iOS
- Work as an iOS freelancer
- Master Swift from basics to advanced
- Learn mobile app design with Sketch
- Build ARKit & CoreML apps
- Requires a computer running macOS Sierra or Mojave
Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive course on iOS development. This course is designed like an in-person coding bootcamp to give you the most amount of content and help with the least amount of cost.
NO PRIOR CODING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
OVER 88 HOURS OF CONTENT
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Submit apps to the app store
- Understand programming & basic algorithms
- Work fluently with Swift 4 & iOS 12
- Apply to jr iOS development jobs
- Work as an iOS contractor
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build apps
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
If you are absolutely new to programming you should start at the beginning of the course and go to the end.
I’ve designed this course to take you down a guided learning path. Lectures are not broken out by specific topics. You build apps and then learn a ton of principles within those apps. So don’t skip around!
If you already know Swift then you can skip the Swift section since the changes in Swift between iOS 11 and 12 are minor
If you’ve never programmed before, make sure you DO take the Swift lessons. We’ll teach you core foundational principles so you can build complex apps.
Don’t forget to join the free live community where you can post questions to coding issues
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- Swift 4
- Xcode 10
- Interface Builder
- Firebase & Cloud Firestore
- Build a Slack Clone
- Maps & GPS
- Core Data
- ARKit & Augmented Reality
- CoreML & Machine Learning
- Tables & Data
- APIs, HTTP, and Networking
- App Design
- Storyboards & Segues
- And a lot more…
NEW ADVANCED TOPICS
After you master the foundational iOS and Swift principles you will want to start taking the advanced sections.
The advanced topics are designed to take your skills to the highest level so you can land your first job.
Some of the advanced topics are:
- Mastering protocols & delegates
- Diving deep into Swift extensions
- Swift data structures
- Protocol oriented programming
- Reactive programming in Swift
- Unit Testing
- UI Testing
- And more
SOME OF OUR REVIEWS
“Great course so far. Definitely better than codecademy, teamtreehouse and freecodecamp” – Luke
“When you’re a beginner deciding that you want to learn to code, it is by far not easy by any means. I have purchased books from iBooks about Swift and while some were better than others, it just doesn’t sink in for me like watching this course. The way Mark explains things and his analogies are easy to understand and his teaching style has me genuinely excited about learning to code.” – Jay
“amazing course and teachers!
awesome actual stuff here! this course prepares you for real life, and help you to get hired as professional developer. I watched this course and i got development job.” – Vladimir
“I am a 15 year old developer who struggled to find comprehensive tutorials online which I could follow without getting confused because there was prior knowledge I did not know. You start from the ground up making this course useful for anyone including beginners and experienced programmers which has boosted my confidence as I know that i have built some complicated apps which shows me that I am capable of building large projects. Thanks 🙂 ” – RoelWho is the target audience?
- People new to programming
- Existing programmers who want to learn iOS
- Anyone who wants to build iOS apps
- Anyone who wants to get a job as an iOS developer
- Students and teenagers
- Business owners and startups
Created by Devslopes by Mark Price
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 75.59 GB