Learn everything you need for the IELTS Reading exam — get that IELTS 7+!
What you’ll learn
- Improve your IELTS Reading grade significantly to a 7+
- Do 24 real reading past papers and review them in detail
- Learn tips and tricks to immediately improve your grade
- Learn skills that are essential for getting a 7+
- Learn about every type of IELTS Reading task
- Improve your general reading skills.
- Intermediate (B1) English
From ex-IELTS examiner James Castleden’s YouTube channel IELTS Step-by-step comes a course dedicated to improving your reading skills, your confidence, and your time management in the IELTS Reading exam. Together, you and James will complete 24 past papers (12 Academic and 12 General Training) and then review them in detail.
You’ll also learn hundreds of tips, tricks, skills and techniques that will significantly improve your IELTS Reading grade in 76 videos focusing on your personal needs to get that 7+ in Reading!
★★★★★ “It is a great course full of reading techniques and tips to solve each kind of question. I took 8.5 in reading by following this course. Thank you James for your great work.” — Mahmoud
★★★★★ “I presented the Academic IELTS exam last May and I got 6.5 in reading with a lot of complications. Then, I took this course, and I presented the exam again, this August, and I got 8.0 easily, without overthinking.” — Kevin
★★★★★ “perfect” — Xiaorong
★★★★★ “Awesome!” — Dmitry
★★★★★ “Amazing instructor”—Ahmed
★★★★★ “good work! I really liked your lessons, I think it’s helpful, thank you so much.”—Dinar
Who this course is for:
- People who need to take an IELTS test (Academic or General Training)
Created by James Castleden, MA Applied Linguistics & DELTA
Last updated 8/2020
Size: 19.61 GB