What you’ll learn
- Full stack web development through learning:
- HTML to create websites
- CSS and Bootstrap to style your websites
- Python, an extremely valuable, versatile and powerful coding language
- Django – the python framework for creating dynamic websites that can even integrate machine learning and AI
- Create dynamic websites using the Model-View-Controller software design pattern
- Data science – the ability to handle, clean, visualise and analyse big data. Some of the biggest salaries and investments go into Data Scientists (NumPy, Pandas, Sklearn, Matplotlib, Seaborn)
- Full training in entry mathematics and statistics with a heavy emphasis on machine learning
- How to develop machine learning from scratch – training algorithms using big data that can then be used in production for making predictions
- Deep learning / AI – learn to create your own AI solutions, such as image classifiers, AI capable of creating art, and much more
- Create a range of cutting edge neural network architectures
- Document your code at a UK industry standard
- Use AWS tools such as EC2 to host your websites
- Integrate web server tools such as Nginx and Gunicorn
- Master essential developer tools such as GIT, Jupyter notebook, Google Colab, GPUs, Putty, Browser Developer Tools
- Gain experience in digital security – the DOs and DONTs of developing and scaling online websites and services
- Harness the power of Linux
- Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) in Python
- Gain the ability to access machines (e.g. computers) remotely using SSH
- Professional training in developing problem solving skills
- Develop a broad portfolio of projects you can showcase to any employer
- Gain the ability to adapt to any coding language with the concepts of Python
- Where to find machine learning computing power for free
- Master intermediate Python concepts such as object oriented programming and functional programming
- Create, maintain and post a range of databases within your websites
- You need to have absolutely no prior knowledge of coding or website development – we start right from the basics and quickly get you up to speed
- A basic laptop and an internet connection
MASTERCLASS, WORLD CLASS COURSE – FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT, MACHINE LEARNING + AI INTEGRATIONS
Master practical and theoretical concepts
This full stack web development, Django and AI combination course leads you through a complete range of software skills and languages, skilling you up to be an incredibly on-demand developer. The combination of being able to create full-stack websites AND machine learning and AI models is very rare – something referred to as a unAIcorn. This is exactly what you will be able to do by the end of this course.
Why you need this course
Whether you’re looking to get into a high paying job in tech, aspiring to build a portfolio so that you can land remote contracts and work from the beach, or you’re looking to grow your own tech start-up, this course will be essential to set you up with the skills and knowledge to develop you into a unAIcorn.
It won’t matter if you’re a complete beginner to software or a seasoned veteran. This course will fill all the gaps in between. I will be there with you through your complete learning experience.
What you will get out of this course
I will give you straightforward examples, instructions, advice, insights and resources for you to take simple steps to start coding your own programs, solving problems that inspire you and instilling the ‘developer’s mindset’ of problem solving into you.
I don’t just throw you in at the deep end – I provide you with the resources to learn and develop what you need at a pace that works for you and then help you stroll through to the finish line. Studies have shown that to learn effectively from online courses tutorials should last around ten minutes each. Therefore to maximise your learning experience all of the lectures in this course have been created around this amount of time or less.
My course integrates all of the aspects required to get you on the road becoming a successful web, software and machine learning developer. I teach and I preach, with live, practical exercises and walkthroughs throughout each of the sections.
By paying a small cost for this course I believe you will get your value back, with a lot more by the time you have completed it.
Ask yourself – how much is mastering a full spectrum of skills in some of of the most exciting areas of software worth to you?
How long will it take?
Although everyone is different, on average it has taken existing students between 1 – 6 months to complete the course, whilst developing their skills and knowledge along the way. It’s best not to speed through the content, and instead go through a handful of lectures, try out the concepts by coding, yourself, and move on once you feel you’ve grasped the basics of those lectures.
Who this is not for
This course is not for anyone looking for a one-click fix. Although I provide you with a path walked enough times that it can be a smooth journey it still requires time and effort from you to make it happen. If you’re not interested in putting in your energy to truly better yours skills then this may not be the right course for you.
Is there a money back guarantee if I’m not happy?
Absolutely. I am confident that my course will bring you more value than you spend on the course. As one of the top featured Udemy Instructors my motto is ‘your success is my success’. If within the first 30 days you feel my course is not going to help you to achieve your goals then you get a no questions asked, full discount.
What materials are included?
The majority of my lectures I have chosen to be as video so that you can hear me and see my workings when we’re going through each and every area of the course. I include a vast array of practical projects that you can then use in the future to showcase your skills as you develop them, along with introductory clips and quizzes in each section to ensure that you’re grasping the concepts effectively.
I will be consistently adding more content and resources to the course as time goes by. Keep checking back here if you’re not sure right now and feel free to send me a message with any questions or requests you may have.
So go ahead and click the ‘Buy now‘ button when you feel ready on your screen.
I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners looking to learn from zero
- Seasoned developers looking to enhance their skills and diversify their portfolio
- Anyone looking to develop their technical skills
Created by John Harper
Last updated 7/2020
Size: 11.07 GB