Learn Front End Web Development Skills from scratch
What you’ll learn
- Gain experience using Front End Web Development Tools
- Create Content with HTML
- Create Links with HTML
- Style Content with CSS
- Create responsive we content with Bootstrap
- Create components using ReactJS
- Create various projects to acquire useful front end development skills
- Computer and internet access required
The objective of designing a site is to ensure that when the users open up the site they see the information in a format that is easy to read and relevant. This is further complicated by the fact that users now use a large variety of devices with varying screen sizes and resolutions thus forcing the designer to take into consideration these aspects when designing the site. They need to ensure that their site comes up correctly in different browsers (cross-browser), different operating systems (cross-platform) and different devices (cross-device), which requires careful planning on the side of the developer.
- HTML is the markup language that we use to structure and give meaning to our web content, for example defining paragraphs, headings, and data tables, or embedding images and videos in the page.
- CSS is a language of style rules that we use to apply styling to our HTML content, for example setting background colors and fonts, and laying out our content in multiple columns.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers
- Beginner web developers
Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
Last updated 8/2021
Size: 4.26 GB