Machine learning workflow orchestration to automate model training, deployment, and management processes using python.
What you’ll learn
- Azure ML Architecture
- Train a Machine learning with Azure ML in python
- Attached Storage with your Azure ML
- Deploy real time machine service
- Azure Auto ML
- Azure Designer Studio
- Free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure is required. It may ask for Phone and/or Credit Card for verification
- Python Basic knowledge
This course has been designed keeping in mind entry level Data Scientists or no background in programming. This course will also help the data scientists and python developers to learn the AzureML .
This course is designed based on latest changes done in DP-100 Certification.
This course would also be useful for the experts who needs to know how to create and deploy a machine learning environment in production. Environment could be cloud or on-premises
In this course student will learn to:-
Create Free Azure account and how to access AzureML studio
We will learn complete architecture of Azure Machine learning
How we can create a virtual env for python using yml file in your local machine
Will train machine learning and deep learning algorithm in azure ml in local machine and same code will be executed in azure as well.
How different storage can be attached to azure ml like Azure SQL DB
How to deploy ML in azure and do real time prediction
We will cover how to create machine learning pipeline and how to do hyperparameter tuning
We will also learn how to implement Azure Auto ML
How to create complete machine learning lifecycle without writing a single code with the help of azure machine learning studio.
Understanding of the components and how they work together to assist in the process of building, deploying, and maintaining machine learning models.
Provision an Azure Machine Learning workspace
Use tools and interfaces to work with Azure Machine Learning.
Run code-based experiments in an Azure Machine Learning workspace.
Who this course is for:
- Developer or data scientist execute model in Azure
- Developers who want to start a career in or wants to learn about the exciting domain of Data Science and Machine Learning
- Business Analysts who want to apply Data Science to solve business problems
Created by Data Analytics Platform Academy(DAP)
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 1.10 GB