100% Hands-on labs on how to create DevOps CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes on AWS
What you’ll learn
- Complete understanding of DevOps flow.
- Kubernetes setup on AWS cloud
- Setup DevOps CI/CD pipeline to build and deploy a real-time project
- Basic knowledge on AWS, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible and Kubernetes
- A Desire to learn DevOps workflow
Do you want to build a CI/CD pipeline using various DevOps tools? then you are at the right place.
Here you can see a CI/CD pipeline by using tools using Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes. This gives some light on how the IT industry uses DevOps.
I have over 10+ years of experience in DevOps and have a deep understanding of this domain. So, I will be teaching you in detail with the step-by-step demonstration.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to build CI/CD pipeline tools on Various DevOps tools
- Anyone who wants to Enhance their skills in DevOps domain
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to know how DevOps project works
- Who want to do a complete DevOps real-world project on their own
Created by Valaxy Technologies | AR Shankar
Last updated 12/2021
Size: 4.33 GB