Covers Algorithmic Problems in C++ That range a variety of data structures which often pop up during a coding interview.
What you’ll learn
- Solve Easy to Medium Difficulty problems that address different data structures
- Have an understanding of how to systematically approach coding problems in a step by step manner
- C++ Beginner to Intermediate Level (Loops/If Statements/Templates)
- Basic Understanding of BIg Oh Notation (What does O(n) mean, what does O(nlogn) mean, etc)
- Very Basic Understanding of Recursion (Factorial example suffices)
Welcome to Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ For Coding Interview!
This is the most comprehensive online course to help you with your coding interviews and solving algorithmic problems with Data Structures! This course utilizes C++’s strong standard library to efficiently teach you what you need to know to solve basic algorithmic and data structures interview problems in the coding interview!
This course will teach you everything you need to know about utilizing data structures in your algorithms. We discuss data structures and algorithmic techniques such as:
- Array/Strings Sequences
- Hash Maps
- Binary Trees
- Searching and Sorting Algorithms
- Several Assignments to solidify your understanding
Achieve your career goals and get a fantastic job in technology by enrolling in this course!
If You’re a complete beginner to C++, this course is not for you. Please make sure you satisfy the requirements before joining the course.Who is the target audience?
- Any one interested in learning more about Data Structures and Algorithms
- Any one who wants to know how to implement solutions to algorithmic problems in C++ using data structures
- Any one who is preparing for a coding interview
- Any one who is thinking to become a software engineer and interviewing with Large companies
Created by El Farouk Yasser
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 792.82 MB