Master the core concepts & internal workings of data structures, build algorithms & solve problems using C++
What you’ll learn
- Core concepts & internals of Data Structures
- Trees, Linked Lists, Heaps, Graphs
- Build all data structures from scratch
- Object Oriented Programming Basics
- Brute Force & Optimisation Techniques
- Space Time Complexity Analysis
- Hash Functions, Collision Handling
- Recursion & Backtracking
- Dynamic Memory & Pointers
- Create your own DS library!
- C++ Standard Template Library Basics
- Project – Design & Implement Shopping Cart
- Familiarity with any one programming language
- Ability to understand & write code (preferably C/C++)
- Understanding of Loops, Variables, Conditional Statements
Are you a beginner looking to enter the world of Data Structures or intermediate programmer wondering what happens behind a Hash-table?
Welcome to Data Structures & Algorithms, Essentials Course – the only course you need to understand the core concepts behind Data Structures & build a solid programming foundations using C++ . The course is taught by an expert instructor Prateek Narang from Google, who is not just a software engineer but also has mentored thousands of students in becoming great programmers & developers and is top rated on Udemy for his amazing teaching skills.
Every software application revolves around data, performing different operations like Insert, Delete, Update & Search. To be a great software developer, understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms is must and this course provides you a deep understanding of the topic by covering both the theory and hands-on-implementation of each data structure from scratch.
The Course contains 20+ hours of interactive video content & dozens of coding exercises, teaching you all essential concepts starting from ground zero. Each section covers data structure in great detail, with Coding Exercises & real life examples. Here is what you will learn –
Object Oriented Programming Basics
Pointers & Dynamic Memory (C++)
Data Structures Foundation
Array, 2D Array, Strings, Vectors
Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues
Trees, BST, Tries
Hash-tables, Collision Handling
Brute Force, Backtracking
Sorting & Searching
Divide & Conquer
The course is designed for beginner & intermediate programmers. We try to make not so easy topics look easy with intuitive explanations & interactive video lectures with dozens of memes 😉 The course finishes with a final mini project – a command line app for an online shopping cart combining principles from Object Oriented Programming & Data Structures.
Unlike most instructors, we are not a salesperson or a marketer. My job is to help you build strong fundamentals in programming & be a successful developer. Through Udemy & Coding Minutes, I am providing this course to you at a fraction of cost of its original cost, so that anyone who is interested to learn can take their skills to the next level. So I hope you sign up today, and I will see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level programmers
- Students who want to learn data structures
- Students from Computer Science & related branches
- Working professionals who want to brush up internals of hashmaps, heaps, graphs etc
Created by Prateek Narang, Coding Minutes
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 14.35 GB