The ultimate, complete with examples and hands on Labs SQL training plus guide to Oracle exam 1z0-071.
What you’ll learn
- What is SQL and its importance in databases
- Access Oracle database and its development environment
- Write efficient SQL queries to produce accurate reports
- Understand the different types of SQL statements and how to use them.
- Use of SQL Functions
- Working with Subqueries
- Working with Joins
- Using set operators
- No prior SQL experience required, this is a comprehensive hands on training with easy to follow examples.
These days, almost everyone has to work with data in some form or another. Usually it’s through spreadsheets or databases, but if you can learn a little SQL, you can become so much more powerful in your job.
Data analytics spans every aspect of business, from research and development to marketing, accounting, and beyond. And data analytics would be impossible without the efficient querying of the massive databases holding the data.
SQL is a powerful and robust tool for extracting relevant and useful data from a large dataset. While SQL has traditionally been the specialty of highly-trained data analysts and programmers, it’s finding greater acceptance among non-technical personnel. And there are many good reasons for that.
SQL has remained a consistently popular choice for database users over the years primarily due to its ease of use and the highly effective manner in which it queries, manipulates, aggregates data and performs a wide range of other functions to turn massive collections of structured data into usable information.
While different iterations of SQL may utilize different syntax for key operations, in general, basic commands like select, insert, update and create are common to all SQL releases. This makes it very easy for someone with a basic knowledge of SQL to work in many different environments and perform a wide variety of tasks.
Why study SQL?
- Data Mining
- Data Manipulation
- Combine Data from Multiple Sources
- Manage Large Pools of Data
- Manage Databases and Servers
- Job market: SQL Programmers in High Demand
You can go through my Udemy training on how to install Oracle database 12c or 19c. Apart from following the videos it would be important for you to execute the statements yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in Oracle SQL, data scientist, data analysts and database managers
Created by James Njoroge
Last updated 2/2022
Size: 1.64 GB